We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic software engineer to join the remote games team of our client from the USA.
About the project: a fast growing social games platform made by the creators of Yahoo.
They currently have over 40 million players who spend more than 1 billion minutes in our app every month (growing mainly through word of mouth).
What you’ll be doing
- Be fully hands-on coding in a small, fast-paced startup environment.
- Develop games using a combination of platform/framework features and libraries.
- Contribute to the games platform itself: how can we build better games faster?
- Be mindful of performance on the server: all games are multiplayer and have a server component.
- Have a portfolio of your games: be able to show past projects that you are proud to demonstrate and talk about in technical depth.
- Have a strong interest in optimization: optimize for speed, optimize for size.
- Ability to create clean, precise coding in a language you are an expert in.
- Strong interest or experience in TypeScript.
- Ideally an MS (or higher) in a STEM field, or BS (or higher) in computer science/engineering.
- ready to overlap 4 hours U.S time (e.x 7pm-11pm GMT+3)
- English — Upper-Intermediate+
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and helpful environment.
- Remote work.
- Comfortable schedule with flexible working hours.
- Long term partnership.