Junior Business Analyst
Technologies: Business Analysis
We are looking for a Business Analyst for the eCommerce platform that helps online retailers to automate key processes, reduce costs and grow their business.
- Communication with customers to gather requirements;
- Creation of technical documentation based on the clients' requirements.
- Strong Intermediate verbal and written English (for communication with customers and creating documentation);
- Understanding of BA role in different types of projects;
- Understanding of the development life cycle.
Will be a plus:
- Expertise in Business Analysis or Finished BA courses;
- Experience in using issue-tracking systems (e.g. JIRA, Asana, Trello);
- Knowledge of modeling techniques and notations;
- Experience in e-commerce
- Competitive salary;
- Friendly and helpful environment;
- 18 days off;
- Remote work;
- Comfortable schedule with flexible working hours;
- Long term partnership.