Manual QA Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Manual QA Enginner who will join our team for the part-time cooperation, with the possibility to work full-time soon.
About the project: web app for young athletes engaged in sports, their coaches, and their parents.
The application will be able to add, edit, review and share sport videos, exchange messages, pictures, etc.
- Plan the testing process on the project
- Review technical requirements and design
- Perform test analysis and design testing documentation for the mobile and web applications
- Execute developed testing scenarios (manually)
- Report defects to development team
- Participate in the communication with the client, stakeholders and development team
What is important to join us:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience
- Strong knowledge of different testing methodologies, testing types and testing techniques.
- Knowledge in producing key test activities (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports).
- Experience in API testing.
- Experience in testing payment systems (3-d party, native iOS/Android).
- Experience in working with testing documentation.
- English: Upper-Intermediate (well-speaking)
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and helpful environment.
- Remote work.
- Comfortable schedule with flexible working hours.
- Long term partnership.
Please note, that this is a part-time job, after some time full-time is possible.