Middle/Senior Java developer
We are looking for Middle/Senior Java developer to join our team.
About the project: we are building a web app for our customer from Canada. It will be done from a scratch for schoolchildren engaged in sports, their coaches, and their parents. The application will be able to record, review and share sport videos, exchange messages, pictures, etc.
We expect from you:
- Experience with Java 18, Spring, Spring Boot, Sping Data.
- Experience with microservices and implementation of scaleable microservices.
- Demonstrable experience with Spring, Hibernate.
- Experience of building and/or working with RESTful services.
- Knowledge of software design patterns.
- You are able to communicate clearly and accurately about technical topics.
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like: Data Structures, Algorithms, Distributed Systems, and Information Retrieval.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems.
- English: Upper-Intermediate (well-speaking).
Would be a plus:
- Experience with AWS, Docker.
- Experience with Angular (full-stack).
- Experience using messaging queues,in particular Apache KafkaExperience with NoSQL database. Knowledge of microservices oriented architectures.
- Understanding CI/CD.
- Knowledge of working in cloud based infrastructure, in particular AWS.
- Experience creating Docker containers.
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and helpful environment.
- Remote work.
- Comfortable schedule with flexible working hours.
- Long term partnership.