Senior Backend Game Developer Golang/Dartlang
We are looking for a senior level software engineer to join the remote games team of our client from the USA.
About the project: a fast growing social games platform made by the creators of Yahoo.
They currently have over 40 million players who spend more than 1 billion minutes in our app every month (growing mainly through word of mouth).
As a Principal Engineer, you’ll be expected to be independently seek better ways to do things, provide technical leadership for others, and demonstrate your successful results.
What you’ll be doing
- Be fully hands-on coding in a small, fast-paced startup environment.
- Collaboratively architect and develop solutions for both small and large/next gen problems.
- Be aware of full stack concerns: how to provide a back-end service for many mobile app clients.
- Contribute to the operations team keeping our service running constantly.
- Have a strong interest in optimization: optimize for speed, optimize for size.
- Develop in a high performance/high scalability environment.
- Have a portfolio of your successes: be able to show past projects that you are proud to demonstrate and talk about in technical depth.
- Ability to create clean, precise coding in a language you are an expert in.
- Linux systems experience at the network and system level. Can discuss things like epoll and TCP handshakes.
- Strong interest or experience with Golang and Dartlang.
- MS (or higher) in a STEM field, or BS (or higher) in computer science/engineering.
- Past experience with production environments including hands-on experiencing dealing with deployments, monitoring, hotfixing, A/B testing, triaging, and stability.
- ready to overlap 4 hours U.S time (e.x 7pm-11pm GMT+3)
- English — Upper-Intermediate+
- Competitive salary.
- Friendly and helpful environment.
- Remote work.
- Comfortable schedule with flexible working hours.
- Long term partnership.